Bullets of Freedom and the Power of A Mission Bullets of Freedom and the Power of A Mission
Bottle Breacher is a business on a mission: a mission to give back to veterans. Former Navy SEAL Eli Crane co-founded Bottle Breacher with his wife Jen in 2012 while he was still on active military duty. Giving back to non-profits, military, and veterans is very important to Bottle Breacher as a business, which is why the company, which is Veteran Owned and Operated, operates with a 25% veteran hire rate and its staple product -- a hand crafted .50 caliber bottle opener -- is made my Military Veterans in the USA.
Writer of the Small Business Journal, Jay Block, sat down with our CEO, Eli Crane, to discuss his Shark Tank partnerships, how our mission has shaped this business, and how Eli's Instagram marketing strategy allows our customers to see the "raw, uncut, unedited" version of who we are.
- 3 Ways to Run Your Business Like a Military Special Operator
- New University of Arizona conference focuses on retail entrepreneurship
- The Loadout Room: Open your beer with a .50 Cal Bottle Breacher
- Bullets of Freedom and the Power of A Mission Bullets of Freedom and the Power of A Mission
- Father's Day Gift Guide | Breacher Up!