Why Give Up a Stake in Your Business? Because 20 Percent of Something Is Worth More Than 100 Percent of Nothing
Bottle Breacher founder and CEO, Eli Crane, has just published his second riveting article on Entrepreneur that deals with the dilemma, and often the downfall, entrepreneurs face when giving up a stake in their company. He writes "[the mistake] happens most frequently during negotiations with investors, when an entrepreneur is at a crossroads but resists giving up equity or taking on partners because they believe they can't afford to." Eli has learned that it takes some outside investment and yes, sacrifice of equity, to grow an empire.
The article hones in on 3 key principles employed in the Bottle Breacher growth strategy: understand the golden rule of growth, you can't afford to do it all, and let go to grow. Eli shares some insights as to how these components affected his business strategy and how it has helped Bottle Breacher grow into the successful business it is today. Read his full article and see how these strategies can help you grow your business.
- Beyond the Uniform | Elijah Crane: SEALs to ABC's Shark Tank & Bottle Breacher
- Why Give Up a Stake in Your Business? Because 20 Percent of Something Is Worth More Than 100 Percent of Nothing
- Shark Tank Survivors – Speaking At The Military Influencer Conference
- 3 Ways to Run Your Business Like a Military Special Operator
- New University of Arizona Conference Focuses on Retail Entrepreneurship