BOTTLE BREACHER WHISKEY BULLETS - Set of 6
These stainless steel bullets can be used to cool your whiskey, scotch, vodka, white wine, or any of your favorite beverages! Unlike ice, Whiskey Bullet chills your liquor without diluting the flavors. ADD ON a Revolver Cylinder Holster; anodized black aluminum cylinder manufactured to perfectly hold your engraved Whiskey Bullets. Simply put the bullets in the cylinder and place in the freezer. Each drink is unique and you only get one shot, make it count. These make great whiskey groomsmen gifts, and are perfect gifts for whiskey lovers!
Our engraved Whiskey Bullets are sold one set at a time. If you wish to purchase more than one set, please add one a set at a time to your shopping cart.
Additional 3-4 business day lead time
- Chill it, don't dilute it!
- The Whiskey Bullet stays at the bottom of the glass
- Easy to clean and don’t add any flavors or smells
- The cube edges are rounded, preventing scratching
- The bullets don’t add any flavors or smells
- Not to mention, these whiskey groomsmen gifts look great in the glass!
HOW TO USE
- Wash before first use
- Place Bullets in freezer for 4 hours or more
- When ready, add 3-4 Bullets per drink and enjoy
- To clean, rinse with warm water and air dry
- Our suggested usage is 1 Whiskey Bullet per 1 oz of whiskey you pour - In the end it's all personal preference!
- Option 1: Whiskey Bullets with Standard Box
- Option 2: Whiskey Bullets with Wood Gift Box
- Option 3: Whiskey Bullets with Revolver Cylinder & Wood Gift Box (please note, the revolver cylinder is packaged in a separate black box)
- If you add engraving to these whiskey gifts, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen, Copperplate Bold will default. Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 9 characters (including spaces) per Whiskey Bullet.
Bullet 1: #1 DAD
Bullet 2: GROOM
Bullet 3: LAST NAME
Whiskey Bullets by Bottle Breacher: http://bottlebreacher.com/bottle-breacher-whiskey-bullets/; The Most Bad Ass Way to Have Your Whiskey!
Bourbon: Ameri...Whiskey Bullets by Bottle Breacher: http://bottlebreacher.com/...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 23 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 4th Feb 2018
Looking to get these for my son-in-law
Posted by Unknown on 19th Jan 2018
For something different that a whiskey/cocktail drinker would use, this is perfect
Posted by Unknown on 27th Dec 2017
My family loved them!
Live by Luck
Posted by email@example.com on 26th Dec 2017
Wish I could have copied the video of a Cobra Gunship, rank, and calling card inscribed on the whiskey bullets. Since there wasn’t a bullet in Vietnam with his name on it I didn’t inscribe one...
BEST WAY TO CHILL MY BOURBON!
Posted by RAY GUY JR on 28th Jul 2017
I normally drink my Ol'Kentuck Bourbon neat & not chilled. When I or my friends want it chilled, this is the best way to do it. It works great, but best of all, everyone can't stop talking about these Whiskey Bullets!! I have purchased 11 products and all have been great!! Keep'em coming...
Coolest Father's Day gift!
Posted by Shannon Knight on 10th Jul 2017
This was another Father's Day gift for my husband. I thought it was such a neat gift that I got another one for a good friend for his birthday.
Exceeded my expectations
Posted by Crystal on 20th Jun 2017
I ordered this item as a gift. Not only was the recipient impressed, he wanted to order a few sets for gifts as well. Great customer service and the quality of the product was outstanding.
Posted by Mike on 1st May 2017
I bought this product about 2 weeks ago and I have nothing but awesome things to say. This is a great company run by great people!
Best Ice Substitute Ever!
Posted by KEVIN FOGG on 4th Mar 2017
Work Better Than Advertised!
Cool as hell, great gift.
Posted by S. Fulton on 2nd Mar 2017
These are heavy, solid, and look like real bullets. I got a kick out of my Mom asking me why I was storing my bullets in the freezer! Functionally, I put 4 of them in my glass and they didn't seem to keep my moonshine chilled. But they look so cool, who cares. Watch out for that last drink, tip the glass too far and you may get a mouth full of steel (and some broken teeth)!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 23 | Next