COUNTY SHERIFF BADGE BOTTLE OPENER
Perfect for Sheriff Gifts, Groomsmen Gifts, Father of the Bride, Anniversary, Father's Day, Graduation & Stocking Stuffer. Whether used for decorative display, at special events, or as your everyday bottle opener; Bottle Breacher is sure to impress your friends and get people talking.
Each year between 140-160 Officers are killed in the line of duty and their families and co-workers are left to cope with the tragic loss. C.O.P.S. provides resources to help them rebuild their shattered lives. 20% of Proceeds from the Police Freedom Frag be donated to C.O.P.S. (Concerns of Police Survivors)
- Patented cut is ideal for repetitive use
- Made by Veterans in the USA
- High polished projectile
- Authentic recycled once fired decommissioned .50 caliber ammunition
- Ships Quick!
- Bottle Breacher pricing does not include engraving or a box.
- If you add engraving, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 25 characters per Bottle Breacher. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Bullet 1: Happy Father's Day
Bullet 2: Best Man
Bullet 3: Happy Anniversary
- Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount is applied at checkout
Bottle Breacher county sheriff badge bottle openers are handcrafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, sheriff gifts, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
Behind the scenes look at how much TLC we put into each and every Bottle Breacher. Most of our production happens in house! Made in the USA
How it's Made ...Behind the scenes look at how much TLC we put into each and ev...