Groomsman Tuxedo Freedom Frag
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 7% off
GROOMSMAN TUXEDO FREEDOM FRAG by BOTTLE BREACHER
- Made by Veterans in the USA
- Steel Casting with a Sheet Metal Spoon; uniquely different not perfectly symmetrical
- Noticeable imperfections, dents, divots and elevated ridges
- 2 Lines of Engraving available
- Takes an additional 4 days for processing on top of our standard lead time
- Do NOT take this into the airport
- Freedom Frag pricing does not include engraving or a gift box.
- If you add engraving, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include your personalization details in the provided engraving box. Engraving includes 2 lines up to 25 characters each line, including spaces. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Frag 1 - Line 1: Ben - Groomsman
Frag 1 - Line 2: 10.28.2017
Frag 2: Father of the Bride
- Freedom Frags purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount is applied at checkout
Please reference our shipping time frames & policies for more details.
Bottle Breacher’s are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, cool gifts for groomsmen, and unique promotional products on the market.
Do NOT take this into any airport or Federal|Government building. Bottle Breacher will not be held liable for any legal action taken against you or replacing your Freedom Frag when confiscated.
MADE IN THE USA!
The Bottle Breacher Freedom Frag is Patent Pending
We put a lot of TLC into our products right here in the good old US of A. Check out how our Latest and Greatest product, the Freedom Frag, is made!!! BOOM!
How Do We Make...We put a lot of TLC into our products right here in the good o...