.50 CALIBER MICHIGAN BOTTLE OPENER
These unique Michigan gifts are perfect for Groomsmen, Father of the Bride, Anniversary, Father's Day, Graduation & Stocking Stuffer. Whether used for decorative display, at special events, or as your everyday bottle opener; Bottle Breacher's .50 caliber Michigan bottle opener is sure impress your friends and get people talking.
- Patented cut is ideal for repetitive use
- Made by Veterans in the USA
- High polished projectile
- Authentic recycled once fired decommissioned .50 caliber ammunition
- Ships Quick!
- Bottle Breacher pricing does not include engraving or a box.
- If you add engraving, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 25 characters per Bottle Breacher. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Bullet 1: Happy Father's Day
Bullet 2: Best Man
Bullet 3: Happy Anniversary
- Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount is applied at checkout
Please reference our shipping time frames & policies for more details.
Bottle Breacher’s are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
Introducing our State Breachers; http://bottlebreacher.com/bottle-breachers/
State Breacher...Introducing our State Breachers; http://bottlebreacher.com/bot...
Great gift idea!
Posted by Jerry on 17th Oct 2017
This is a cool idea for a gift for my neighbor!
Posted by Stephanie Myers on 10th Apr 2017
We first saw this product on shark tank. I couldn't figure out what to get my husband for his bday and my son got all excited and said I know! I know! He picked out which one to get, what to engrave and the wooden box. My husband loved it. It's so different. I like that that company supports veterans. (Husbands a marine)