BOTTLE BREACHER .50 CALIBER TUXEDO GROOMSMEN BOTTLE OPENER
Our tuxedo groomsmen bottle opener is perfect for a Groomsmen Gift, Father of the Bride, Best Man Gift or Usher. Whether used for decorative display, at special events, or as your everyday bottle opener; Bottle Breacher's unique groomsmen gifts are sure to impress your friends and get people talking.
- Patented cut is ideal for repetitive use
- Made by Veterans in the USA
- High polished projectile
- Authentic recycled once fired decommissioned .50 caliber ammunition
- Ships Quick! Allow an additional 1-2 business days for lead time
- Bottle Breacher pricing does not include engraving or a box.
- If you add engraving, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 25 characters per Bottle Breacher. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Bullet 1: Ben - Groomsman
Bullet 2: Best Man
Bullet 3: Father of the Bride
- Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount is applied at checkout
Please reference our shipping time frames & policies for more details.
Bottle Breacher’s are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, unique groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
Posted by Brett on 12th Jul 2017
These tuxedo bullet breachers look exactly like the pictures. The paint is slick and shiny! Amazing groomsmen gifts!!!
gift for groomsmen
Posted by Unknown on 5th Apr 2017
I bought this gift for my groomsmen. I think they all look good, and I really like the class that the wooden box brings to the gift. I saw the owners on shark tank awhile back, and I always had it in the back of my head that I would use them in the future.
Looks even better in person!
Posted by Tyler on 25th Mar 2017
Easy to purchase, fast shipping, and a high quality product. Always happy to support an all-American, veteran owned business.