WWII BOTTLE BREACHER with Signature Wood Box
- This special Bottle Breacher was designed as a tribute to our men and women who fought in one of the most important and deadly battles in US history. According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, an estimated 640 WWII Veterans die every day.
- We want to do our part to make sure that these heroes and their sacrifices are remembered.
- 20% of ALL proceeds to be donated to Honor Flight Network. Ensuring that Veterans receive the care they need and have the ability to travel for free.
- Limited Collectors Edition of 500
- Available in Tan/Black only
- Available in 50 caliber and 20mm
- Comes with the custom designed Signature Sliding Lid Wood Box
- Additional 2-3 business days processing lead time
Please reference our shipping time frames & policies for more details.
Bottle Breacher’s are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
An estimated 640 WWII veterans die each day. To express our thanks to these brave men and women Bottle Breacher pays tribute with this Limited Edition WWII B-52 Breacher available March 26th with proceeds benefiting The Honor Flight Network
We Will Return...An estimated 640 WWII veterans die each day. To express our th...
Bottle Breacher Rocks
Posted by Pat Hunter on 13th Apr 2017
i have 3 bottle breacher products Tan Frag Granade, Red 50cal with skull flag and the limited edition WW 20MM. I love the quality and customer service. Best of all buying these products supports our troops.
Loved Ones Remembered
Posted by Cindy Robinson on 13th Apr 2017
This WWII Bottle Breacher is wonderful. It brings back the memories of my mom and dad and their stories of that time. Mom had turned 18 yrs old and got a job at the Willow Run plant in Michigan, which was built by the Ford Motor Company in 1941. She and her sister worked with others inspecting the 'skins' of the B-24 Liberator bomber in the one area of the plant. I loved hearing her stories of that time in her life. And Dad had joined the US Marines just before his 17th birthday and served the, 'duration national emergency', his papers read, or what was the end of the war. He moved up the ranks and was Corporal (Special) Aviation Duty. He didn't talk much about those days. But, I think what courage he had to join. It had to be scary for such a young boy. He received an honorable discharge and left with just 1 shirt, 1 pair of trousers, 1 vest, 1 sweater, 1 belt, and 1 pair of shoes. They were indeed part of America's Greatest Generation. May God bless my beloved parents and all those that served in the military and here at home.
Posted by Logan Pullin on 12th Apr 2017
My wife and I are both history teachers with a passion for WWII. Both of her grandparents served in WWII and I can honestly say I think she loves the breacher just as much as me! Once again BB knocked it out of the park!
Posted by Brian Grimo on 12th Apr 2017
As always with every product I have purchased from you, I am satisfied again. Keep up the great work!
Posted by Barbie on 12th Apr 2017
As usual, Bottle Breacher did not disappoint! I love the 20mm WWII Breacher-great design and fabulous detail. What a great addition to my ever-growing collection!