September 11th Commemorative Bottle Breacher - Available for a Limited Time
- The Bottle Breacher 9/11 bullet bottle opener is a collector's edition that will remind us all of that tragic day that we will never forget; it serves as a reminder of the unity that emerged to not only support the victims but also to engage and destroy the terrorists responsible. As darkness will never defeat light, terrorism will never defeat Freedom and Liberty!
- 20% of ALL proceeds donated to America's Mighty Warriors. America's Mighty Warriors mission is to honor the sacrifices of our troops, the fallen and their families by providing programs that improve quality of life, resiliency and recovery.
- Available in Black finish only
- 50 caliber
- Add on a Black or Wood Gift Box
- Add on Engraving to your Gift Box for an additional price.
Box 1 - Line 1: John Smith
Box 1 - Line 2: Groomsman
Box 1 - Line 3: 11.10.2018
Box 2 - Line 2: Alexa Kramer
- Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
Please reference our shipping time frames & policies for more details.
Bottle Breacher is one of the fastest growing Veteran Owned and Operated businesses in Arizona. Former Navy SEAL, Eli Crane, and his wife Jen brought to Shark Tank their sole product of the recycled, authentic decommissioned .50 caliber Bottle Breacher, manufactured in a one car garage. Having enticed Sharks’ Mark Cuban and Kevin O’Leary to invest, today we feature an ever expanding product line serving customers both domestically and internationally. We aim to provide the best hand crafted, personalized man-gifts, groomsman gifts and corporate/promotional products on the market. Our mantra is built on our Made in the USA promise driven by the belief that it is our duty to serve those who serve us. With our success, we donated to over 200 non-profits in the last year alone, providing us the opportunity to support Military Veterans, Active Military Personnel, First Responders, Children’s Foundations and various other non-profits.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
Glad to get my two sets they are better than I thought would be.