LIMITED EDITION BETSY ROSS FLAG FREEDOM FRAG GRENADE BOTTLE OPENER by BOTTLE BREACHER
There isn't a single version of the American Flag that we aren't proud of.
- Made in the USA
- Steel Casting with a Sheet Metal Spoon; uniquely different not perfectly symmetrical
- Noticeable imperfections, dents, divots and elevated ridges
- Available in 3 colors: Desert Tan, Chrome Powder and Matte Black with Red
- Do NOT take this into the airport
*Please note, our Chrome is Chrome powder coating versus a decorative Chrome like our Bottle Breachers
Freedom Frags have an additional 3-5 Business Day Lead Time
- Freedom Frag pricing does not include engraving or a gift box.
- Engraving (TAN or CHROME/BLACK only) available
- Please include your personalization details in the provided engraving box. Engraving includes 2 lines of text up to 25 characters, including spaces, each line. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Frag 1 - Line 1: Ben - Groomsman
Frag 1 - Line 2: 10.20.2018
Frag 2 - Line 1: Father of the Bride
- Freedom Frags purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
Please reference our shipping time frames & policies for more details.
Bottle Breacher’s are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market.
Do NOT take this into any airport or Federal|Government building. Bottle Breacher will not be held liable for any legal action taken against you or replacing your Freedom Frag Bottle Breacher when confiscated.
MADE IN THE USA!
The Bottle Breacher Freedom Frag is Patent Pending
Gave Betsy Ross Freedom Frags (Along with bottles of ‘Fighting 69th regiment Irish Whiskey’ ) to my wedding party consisting of vets cops and gun nuts alike and fathers, everyone absolutely loved them! They turned out just as I had expect and even tho I ordered them in a crunch a couple weeks before the wedding they were in on time! Definitely recommend! I wish I could attach a photo!