Why Give Up a Stake in Your Business? Because 20 Percent of Something Is Worth More Than 100 Percent of Nothing
Bottle Breacher founder and CEO, Eli Crane, has just published his second riveting article on Entrepreneur that deals with the dilemma, and often the downfall, entrepreneurs face when giving up a stake in their company. He writes "[the mistake] happens most frequently during negotiations with investors, when an entrepreneur is at a crossroads but resists giving up equity or taking on partners because they believe they can't afford to." Eli has learned that it takes some outside investment and yes, sacrifice of equity, to grow an empire.
The article hones in on 3 key principles employed in the Bottle Breacher growth strategy: understand the golden rule of growth, you can't afford to do it all, and let go to grow. Eli shares some insights as to how these components affected his business strategy and how it has helped Bottle Breacher grow into the successful business it is today. Read his full article and see how these strategies can help you grow your business.
- Crane: Iran’s ‘Chicken Dance’ on the High Seas Looks Very Similar to the One on Twitter
- Navy SEAL Explains Exactly Why Many Americans and Veterans Disagree With National Anthem Protests
- Bottle Breacher Owners and VP visit Fox & Friends for National Hire a Veteran Day
- 'Undeniable Bias': Navy SEAL Says Bureaucrats Like Comey Shouldn't Be Off the Hook for Trump's Russia Comments
- John Kerry Ripped Trump for Being Tough on NATO — Navy SEAL Drops Truth Bomb, Calls It 'Flare of Brilliance'