EXTORTION 17 BOTTLE OPENER with Wood Gift Box
- The 30 American deaths represent the greatest loss of U.S. Military lives in a single incident in the decade-long war in Afghanistan that began in 2001.
- On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan. The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.
- Their deaths are the greatest single loss of life ever suffered by the U.S. Special Operations community in the 24-year history of the U.S. Special Operations Command.
- 100% of Proceeds will be donated to the Brian Bill Foundation
- Available in Black only and includes Wood Gift Box engraved with Extortion 17 design
Bottle Breachers are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, unique Navy SEAL gifts, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
Fine commemorative representation of the heroic but tragic events that happened.