VINTAGE .50 CALIBER BOTTLE OPENER GROOMSMEN GIFT
Our Vintage .50 caliber bottle opener is our un-polished version of the Bottle Breacher. Perfect for your Groomsmen, Father of the Bride, Best Man, Ushers and Groom! Whether used for decorative display, at special events, or as your everyday bottle opener; Bottle Breacher's personalized engraved gifts are sure to impress your friends and get people talking.
- Patented cut is ideal for repetitive use
- Made in the USA
- Authentic recycled once fired decommissioned .50 caliber ammunition
- Ships Quick!
Please note, engraving shown in product images may appear darker than the engraving you will receive in the mail. The engravings photographer darker due to lighting.
- Bottle Breacher pricing does not include engraving or gift box.
- If you add engraving to your Breacher, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 25 characters per Bottle Breacher. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Bullet 1: Happy Father's Day
Bullet 2: Groomsman
Bullet 3: Happy Anniversary
- If you add engraving to your Gift Box, please note in order comments if you would like STENCIL, COPPERPLATE BOLD or Script. If no font is chosen, Copperplate Bold will default.
- Leave your box personalization in checkout comments like example below; if no engraving is given, box(es) will match your Breacher engravings. Note, you can engrave 3 lines of text per gift box; each line up to 25 characters - including spaces.
Box 1 - Line 1: John Smith
Box 1 - Line 2: Groomsman
Box 1 - Line 3: 11.10.2018
Box 2 - Line 1: With All My Love
Box 2 - Line 2: Alexa Kramer
- Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount applied at checkout
Bottle Breachers personalized engraved gifts are handcrafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market.
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
This is a wonderful gift, my groomsmen and brothers loved them! Great work by a great company!
I purchased these bottle openers for my groomsmen gifts. It was all good until my cousin went to fly home. While passing through TSA security checkpoint the X-ray officer signaled for authorities to come and inspect a suspicious object. They calmly asked my cousin if that was his bag? He replied yes. Almost immediately detained for an uncomfortable thirty minutes, while authorities questioned him about the ammunition in his carry on. Not knowing anything about ammunition he denied having any. After careful inspection and realizing it was a simple 50cal bottle opener they allowed my cousin to proceed to his final destination. Great end to the wonderful weekend we had!
Awesome gift idea for my best man who is a gun enthusiast. This quality is great and looks amazing. I'm sure he will really like this one.
Got these for my Best Man, Groomsmen, and Father of the Bride. Opened up the box and everything was exactly what you'd expect from a high-quality Veteran operation. Bottle Breacher products are going to be my go-to gifts from now on.
Wanted a different than run of the mill gift for each of my grooms party. Got exactly what i wanted, and helped support a fellow veteran.
I purchased a handful of these to give out to my groomsmen and they came out amazing!! The engraving was spot on and the authenticity of the bullet is amazing! I highly recommend buying one for gifts and if not from yourself!!
I ordered a few of these as gifts for my groomsmen and they all loved them.
I bought the .50 caliber bottle opener for my brothers for a Christmas gift and had them engraved with their name, rank and branch of service. It is a unique gift just what I was wanting and they were very touched and happy to recieve it.