FLAT WOODEN PUNISHER BOTTLE BREACHER
After his first deployment to Iraq in 2006, Bottle Breacher Owner, Eli Crane checked into Chris Kyle’s platoon (author of American Sniper). Chris Kyle was Eli’s Lead Petty Officer from 2006 to 2008 -Kyle’s last deployment. Eli strongly believes that just because he doesn't wear a uniform anymore, doesn't mean that he can't still serve his country. The Chris Kyle Memorial Benefit is a great way to continue Chris Kyle's legacy for helping veterans. "It is our duty to serve those who serve us"- Chris Kyle
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Stainless Steel Core
- Double Sided, Real Cedar Wood exterior
- Circle Cutout for Easy Hanging
- Copperplate Bold font for engraving
- Measures 7" x 2"
*Coloring and Opener Style may vary
- If you add engraving to your Flat Wood Breacher, Copperplate Bold is the font available.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 3 lines; each line 25 characters MAX (including spaces). You could engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Breacher 1 - Line 1: Happy 21st Birthday!
Breacher 1 - Line 2: Cheers To Legal Beers
Breacher 1 - Line 3: Love, Mom & Dad
Breacher 2 - Line 1: Thanks For Your Service!
Breacher 2 - Line 2: US Air Force 1999-2020
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount is applied at checkout.
Handcrafted in the USA
This is one cool as hell breacher! It's built solid and the metal construction allows you to stick it to magnetic surfaces or you can just hang it from a hook from the cut-outs, Additionally, the wood finish and Punisher logo just make it look cool! Such an awesome product.
Anything that Bottle Breacher has to offer, is worth having!! I have been collecting from them for years, and I have almost every product they make. Over 400 pieces. You will not be disappointed in any product you purchase from them. I am officially a #breacherup girl who love me some bottle Breacher.