EXCLUSIVE .50 CALIBER BADASS BEARD CARE BOTTLE OPENER - BLACK Only
Perfect for the well groomed bearded man desiring the perfect beer care accessory. If you're looking for a proper gift for a bearded man, you've come to the right place. Only available in Milspec Black Powder Coat finish.
- Patented cut is ideal for repetitive use
- Made by Veterans in the USA
- High polished projectile with military grade powder coating
- Authentic recycled once fired decommissioned .50 caliber ammunition
- Ships Quick!
- Bottle Breacher pricing does not include engraving or a box. Please select "Yes" if you would like to include either. Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
- Please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen, Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes one line of text up to 25 characters, including spaces, per Bottle Breacher.- Engrave Name(s), Special Dates, Event or Initials.
Bottle Breacher’s are hand crafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
Behind the scenes look at how much TLC we put into each and every Bottle Breacher. Most of our production happens in house! Made in the USA
How it's Made ...Behind the scenes look at how much TLC we put into each and ev...
Posted by Papa Tango on 1st Jul 2017
The breacher is as badass as the product it represents.
Posted by David on 13th Feb 2016
I am a loyal member of the badass beard club, which is also a veteran owned company just like bottle breacher! So I had to pick one of these up. Received it yesterday and it is badass for sure. Definitely a quality made item, which is unique and is sure to be a conversation starter. I love the fact it has the Badass Beard Club logo and that I was also able to add my membership number to it. Keep up the great work bottle breacher and thank you for your service!
Posted by Shelby on 14th Nov 2015
My boyfriend said he loves it and is the best gift ever.