.50 CALIBER FIREFIGHTER BOTTLE OPENER
Perfect for a Groomsmen Gift, Father of the Bride, Anniversary, Father's Day, Graduation & Stocking Stuffer. Whether used for decorative display, at special events, or as your everyday bottle opener; Bottle Breacher's personalized gifts for firefighters are sure to impress your friends and get people talking. Find great gifts for firefighters here today!
- Patented cut is ideal for repetitive use
- Made in the USA
- High polished projectile
- Authentic recycled once fired decommissioned .50 caliber ammunition
- Ships Quick!
- Bottle Breacher pricing does not include engraving or gift box.
- If you add engraving to your Breacher, please choose font at checkout. If no font is chosen Copperplate Bold will default.
- Please include personalization information in provided engraving box. Engraving includes up to 25 characters per Bottle Breacher. Engrave Wedding Date, Names, Special Dates, or Initials.
Bullet 1: Happy Father's Day
Bullet 2: Groomsman
Bullet 3: Happy Anniversary
- If you add engraving to your Gift Box, please note in order comments if you would like STENCIL, COPPERPLATE BOLD or Script. If no font is chosen, Copperplate Bold will default.
- Leave your box personalization in checkout comments like example below; if no engraving is given, box(es) will match your Breacher engravings. Note, you can engrave 3 lines of text per gift box; each line up to 25 characters - including spaces.
Box 1 - Line 1: John Smith
Box 1 - Line 2: Groomsman
Box 1 - Line 3: 11.10.2018
Box 2 - Line 1: With All My Love
Box 2 - Line 2: Alexa Kramer
- Bottle Breachers purchased without a gift box will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Purchase 5 or more SAVE 5% | Purchase 10 or more SAVE 7% | Discount is applied at checkout.
Bottle Breacher’s firefighter bottle openers are handcrafted .50 Caliber bottle openers made by Military Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use .50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best man gifts, groomsmen gifts, personalized gifts for firefighters, and promotional products on the market.
MADE IN THE USA!
U.S. Pat. No. 9,309,100
We love the design and cause behind these bottle breachers, we plan to get more for many occassions because we love supporting veteran related businesses!
Great Job! Had a slight problem with the order but the Bottle Breacher team worked hard and fixed the issue ASAP. Thank you so much!
Honestly, much better than I could have hoped for. This is such a great, meaningful gift for those who put it all on the line for us. Love it.
I gave this gift for my Godbrother who is a active NYC Firefighter and as well as a 20 year Army Veteran , and this product really hit home with him in both ways . Everyone at his 40th bday party wanted to know how I heard about this item(Shark Tank) and where they could purchase it ! Was wondering if you guys could make one for Correction Officers ( the forgotten law enforcement) as I have just started my career with the NYDOC . Thanks guys !
I bought this for a girl I’ve been dating that recently finished paramedic- & fire-school, & she’s now waiting to find out where she’ll be “placed” in S Florida. The reason that’s important is not only did she love it, but also she showed it around to a number of firefighters at a large convention/meeting of firefighter up in Orlando, & EVERYONE LOVED the Breacher. Additionally, per her recounts, many were planning to order the Firefighter Breacher for themselves and/or their firehouses. If you’ve got a firefighter(s) in your life, it’s the perfect gift to not only show them you care, but also enhance their next bottle-opening experience(s).
Got this for my son-in-law’s birthday.
As a retired firefighter I wil now have to get one for myself.
I bought this FF labeled opener with custom engraved name and badge number. It came with the precise craftsmanship I have come to expect from B.B. Great work. Beautiful piece.
Couldnt ask for a better quality badass bottle opener!
I bought these for the guys in my wedding party and everyone loved them thank you